We are delighted to announce that the NEW ERA programme is back for 2023/24!
NEW ERA is designed to recognise, support and advocate for a new era of gender equality and representation within the sports industry. This year, we are searching for 12 female sports executives who are helping to shape the industry’s future. Those selected will gain access to incredible opportunities that will boost their personal and professional growth.
Applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied, we wish you the best of luck!
You should apply for the NEW ERA Programme if…
• You are a woman or non-binary person working within the sports industry, sitting outside of C-Suite or Board-level positions.
• You have got an identifiable vision and appetite for long-term career progression in sport.
• You are a standout contributor or professional influencer within your team, organisation, or sector.
• You would love to contribute more to the sports industry’s evolution.
The programme is job title, age and location agnostic – all functions/sectors of the sports industry qualify.
What will you gain from NEW ERA?
• Dedicated coaching time and introductions to members of the Steering Group.
• Community and like-minded professionals, giving you access to an empowering group of women, with diverse backgrounds, professional competencies, and experience.
• VIP invitations to SportPro’s year-round international event portfolio, to help transform, evolve or equip you for the future.
• On-stage speaking opportunities during key SportsPro events and showcased within the thought-provoking agenda.
• Editorial spotlight opportunities, including thought leadership, feature pieces, podcast contributions and more.